The Police Department Office normal hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern.
The Winamac Police Department is located:
Winamac, Indiana 46996
Phone: (574) 946-4800
Fax: (574) 946-4801
After Hours: 1-800-283-3341 or (574) 946-6655
Email: email@example.com For Emergencies
- Marshal, Michael Buchanan
- 1st Sergeant, Mark Hoffman
- Deputy Marshal, Brian Gaillard
- Deputy Marshal , Aaron Spanley
- Deputy Marshal, Tyler Campbell
- Deputy Marshal, Matthew Pickens
Obtaining Reports, Permits and Information
- Handgun Permits — Can be obtained during regular office hours. If you live within the Winamac Town Limits and wish to obtain a permit, it must be filled out at our office and signed by the Town Marshal. Contact this office for fee information on new or renewal permits.
- Accident Reports — Can be obtained normally by the next business day of the accident during normal business hours. There is a $5.00 fee per copy.
- Case Reports and information — Can be obtained from our office during normal business hours.