We are accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Application below.
The Police Department Department can be reached during the normal office hours of the Winamac Town Hall.
The Winamac Police Department is located:
Winamac, Indiana 46996
Phone: (574) 946-4800 – 911 For Emergencies
Fax: (574) 946-4810
After Hours: 1-800-283-3341 or (574) 946-6655
- Chief-of-Police, Tyler Campbell
- Lieutenant, Ryan Austin
- Patrolman 1st Class, Brian Gaillard
- Patrolman 1st Class, Phillip Foerg
- Patrolman 2nd Class, Andrew Speer
Obtaining Reports, Permits and Information
- Handgun Permits — Please visit the Indiana State Police license to carry website and follow the directions. The final step is to meet with the Town Marshal if you live within the municipal boundaries of Winamac.
- Accident Reports — Can be obtained normally by the next business day of the accident during normal Town Hall business hours. There is a $8.00 fee per copy. You may also go to buycrash.com and retrieve your report online.
- Case Reports and information — Can be obtained from the Town Hall during normal business hours.
- Golf Cart Permit — Can be obtained from the Town Hall during normal business hours.
- Applications for the Winamac Police Department may be downloaded below. Please return the completed application to the Winamac Town Office at 120 W Main St. Winamac, IN. 46996