The Police Department Office can be reached during the normal office hours of the Winamac Town Hall.
The Winamac Police Department is located:
Winamac, Indiana 46996
Phone: (574) 946-4800 – 911 For Emergencies
Fax: (574) 946-4810
After Hours: 1-800-283-3341 or (574) 946-6655
- Marshal, Mark Hoffman
- 1st Sergeant, Brian Gaillard
- Deputy Marshal, Aaron Spanley
- Deputy Marshal, Tyler Campbell
- Deputy Marshal, Alec Berger
- Deputy Marshal, Jeff Johnston
Obtaining Reports, Permits and Information
- Handgun Permits — Can be obtained by contacting the Town Hall during normal office hours. If you live within the Winamac Town Limits and wish to obtain a permit, it must be filled out at our office and signed by the Town Marshal.
- Accident Reports — Can be obtained normally by the next business day of the accident during normal Town Hall business hours. There is a $5.00 fee per copy.
- Case Reports and information — Can be obtained from the Town Hall during normal business hours.
- Golf Cart Permit — Can be obtained from the Town Hall during normal business hours.